The things you can do with a roll of rubber sheet are countless. This versatile material is always great to have around at home or elsewhere, as they can instantly be used to create safe, comfortable, and sleek-looking surfaces for work or play. Below are some of the most popular uses for rolled rubber sheets, among many others:
• Use it as entrance matting – If you don’t want people’s shoes tracking in dirt and debris from outside into your home or place of business, you can lay down a generous sheet of rubber matting to reduce the amount of dust, dirt, and debris that gets tracked in. Rubber mats are great to use even in high-traffic environments, as they are extremely durable and can withstand abuse.
• Use it for ergonomic solutions – Rubber floor mats are also highly effective in creating efficient and comfortable work spaces, especially for employees whose line of work requires standing up for extended periods of time. Rubber mats have great anti-fatigue properties. They can be ergonomically designed with varying firmness and/or protrusions that increase circulation in employees’ feet and provide comfort for prolonged standing.
• Use it in fitness rooms – Use rubber mats under gym equipment and weights to reduce vibrations and shock. Alternatively, rubber flooring can cover the entire fitness room’s floor, providing comfort even during high-intensity workouts.
• Use it in food service – Rubber sheets can be useful in restaurants, canteens, bars, food processing areas, and other kitchen applications. Certain types of rubber matting, especially those made for kitchen applications, allow for easy drainage in wet areas, which enables quick cleaning. This is extremely important in food preparation areas, where cleanliness and hygiene are vital.
• Use it for livestock – Rubber mats also see great use as floor covering in agricultural farms, nurseries, barns, and stables. They ensure hygiene and provide slip-resistant surfaces for both animal and caretaker.